ThisIsTheFatRatThisIsTheFatRat

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1,992 Fans

TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut] TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut]

Great Remix! Actually it reminds me a lot of my own productions that I did a couple of years ago. Keep it up!

Dj-Gonzo responds:

Thanks TheFatRat, this is all your fault after all! :D

Unity (cover by Austin C) Unity (cover by Austin C)

Great job!!! So much fun to hear this.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
ACXLE responds:

THEFATRAT!!! thank you so much!!

TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) [GTB Remix] DEMO TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) [GTB Remix] DEMO

Such a cool idea to turn it into a trance song. You found a great emotion for it. What I gotta critizise is that some chords on "I still hear you..." are a bit off and you should FINISH it :D

Dj-Gonzo responds:

OH MY GOD... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHECKED THIS OUT. Thanks A LOT for your support, it means so much to me. I won't decieve you FatRat I will try to do my best with this one. Wow, still can't believe it, thank you, thank you so much. And keep doing your unique glitchy hop style, can't stop dancing to any of your songs.

Xenogenesis (cover by Austin C) Xenogenesis (cover by Austin C)

This is fantastic! I love how you kept the core of the song but put it into a completely different mood and style. And that slowdown is just sick. Great work.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
ACXLE responds:

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

I hope one day I'll be like you <3 <3 <3

-Everybody Bounce- -Everybody Bounce-

This is great! I love how the second melody comes in and plays around the first melody! It's super catchy and has it's very own emotion and feeling to it.